- Prepare a fish broth with the rockfishes.
- Fry the pepper cut into slices, and set it aside.
- Fry the grouper, the cuttlefish cut into small pieces, set it aside too.
- Fry the Ñora, the garlic and the tomato and mix with the rest. Add salt…
- Fry everything slightly, add the broth and the saffron, adjust the salt.
- As soon as everything boil intensely, add the rice et let it cook 8 to 10 minutes on high heat .
- Put the pepper slices on top of the rice which should start to appear and let it still cook 8 to 10 minutes over a very low heat.
- Let stand 5 minutes & enjoy…